Sunday 7 March 2010

TASK 03:

I will use these aspects of the Marketing Communication Mix:

Public Selling: I will have a '1FREEPHOTO' day in which I will set up a basic studio and take one photo of each who wants one, touch it up then send it to the client with all my contact details on it. Hopefully if they like my skills they will pay for a package.

Public Relations: I will speak to tutors from the music colleges and say my services can be used as competition winnings or incentive material whilst I am starting out.

Advertising: I will create posters to put up in and around the colleges and uni's also give out flyers. I will find out if I can advertise in music zines and if the college has its own paper or zine. I will do most of my advertising online through an online portfolio and I will send the link to it to my target audience. I will aslo ask clients to put links or banners on their myspaces or facebooks to my site.

Direct Marketing: I may do loyalty rewards such as discount bundles to customers who have already used me notifying them through text or email.

Internet: I will have an online porfolio and pages on social networking sites.


Place:
My product is myself therefore I am able to travel Leeds and London. All enquiries and complaints will be directly to me. I will not accept any returns and will not give out refunds. If a customer is really unhappy about my service I will offer them a free day having taken back the unsatisfactory photographs.
I will use direct selling, I will use email to get the phtographs to customers and if prints are wanted I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment